Publisher Sega of America
Game Evander Holyfield's "Real Deal" Boxing
Platform Sega Game Gear
Control Elements Gamepad/Joystick
Number of Players 1-2
Release Year 1992
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Put Up Your Dukes...
...And come out fighting. In the other corner...the undisputed Heavy-weight Champion of the World, Evander Holyfield, and he's ready to drop you like a bad habit.
There's the bell! He comes out swinging, his eyes flashing fire. You throw a hook to the body and a straight to the head. He blocks and delivers a haymaker that has you kissing the canvas. They don't call him "Real Deal" for nothing.
Evander Holyfield's "Real Deal" Boxing turns your Game Gear into the World Heavyweight Boxing Circuit. with 14 different opponents duking it out for the championship belt.
Do you have what it takes to topple the Champ?
- First-person perspective: gives you a "fighter's eye view" of the ring
- Gear-to-Gear mode: lets you tak on your own friends
- Create your own boxer: choose Power, Speed, Style, Looks and Strategy
- Round-by-round stats: punches thrown, knockdowns and percentage of hits
- Test your skills: in easier exhibition matches - or go for the Heavyweight Belt in a series of matches against progressively tougher opponents
- Multiple control options: let you throw your best punches - jabs, hooks and special knock out punches
No customer comments for the moment.